Terms of Activity Owner Use
Last updated: 1 July 2015
Welcome to Woact ApS’ website about local leisure time and tourist activities. On Woact ApS’ website users and activity owners exchange information about activities, sites, services, products, etc.
In the terms below:
- • Woact ApS means Woact ApS, affiliates, executives and employees
- • Woact ApS is referred to as Woact.
- • Woact ApS’ website is also referred to as “this website”
- • Registered Activity Owner User means a user that has the legal ownership or rights to a specific activity, and that for this activity has created a profile/account in the system and thereby is the only one that
- o can claim the right to a specific activity
- o can manage and change the content in the profile/account of the activity
By accepting this Terms of Activity Owner Use you
- • at the time of accepting these terms at hand, also automatically accept the Terms of Registered Personal Use, which is accepted in the same process that these terms at hand are accepted in, that being when crating an activity owner account or when asked to accept new versions of the terms at hand
Whenever there should be a conflict between these terms at hand and the other terms accepted indirectly through these terms at hand, these terms at hand will take precedence over the other terms.
Even though the terms of Terms of Registered Personal Use relates to personal usage, these terms are also applicable for these terms of Terms of Activity Owner User despite the use of the word “personal” in the terms of Terms of Registered Personal Use.
2 Creating an activity owner account
2.1 You can only make an activity owner account if you are a company or private entity, an organisation or a public organisation (governmental, state or local authority) that actually has the rights to an activity on this website, or within a short time intent to claim or make an activity for which you have the rights.
2.2 You agree that you are only allowed to create an activity owner account if you
- a. are the legal owner or have the undisputed right to the name of the activity, site, company or organisation you use for the account
- b. do not with the account violate any people’s and companies’ intellectual property and copyrights when it comes to e.g. names, text, logos, illustrations and pictures
- c. spell the name of the account correctly and do not write the name with capital letters (unless the name is an acronym) or use unnecessary punctuation and descriptions
- d. under no circumstances
- a. post or allow any third-party advertisement in any of the profiles you claim ownership of
- b. insert links to external websites in the activity profile text, except from in the activity website field in the contact data space
- c. graphically insert any form of unnatural text on top of uploaded pictures
2.3. If you have an activity owner account, you are not allowed to make reviews and rate activities under this activity owner account.
2.4 You are as the registered account owner allowed to share the access and password to the activity owner account with trusted persons, volunteers and employees, however when doing so, you are fully responsible for their use of the account and for making sure they accept the terms you have accepted for this activity owner account.
3. Claiming ownership of activities
3.1 As an activity owner you can claim the ownership of more than one activity as long as you are the legal owner and/or have the undisputed right to the activities.
4 Dispute of rights about ownership and/or rights
4.1 You accept that if a dispute arises about the ownership and/or right to an activity owner account and/or an activity profile, the ownership and/or rights will be granted in the following sequence: 1. ranking highest, 2. ranking second highest and 3. ranking lowest:
- 1. The one that prove the following is granted the rights for the activity owner activity or activity profile in dispute:
- a. Can show a final national court decision in granting/confirming ownership
- b. Can present official business/activity owner documentation
- c. Can send emails from the official website domain of the activity
- 2. The one that prove the following is granted the right to the account name and/or to claim ownership for the activity in dispute:
- a. Can present official business/activity owner documentation
- b. Can send emails from the official website domain of the activity
- 3. The one that prove the following is granted the right to the account name and/or to claim ownership for the activity in dispute:
- a. Can send emails from the official website domain of the activity
4.2. By creating an activity owner account and/or activity profile on this website, you also accept that Woact:
- a. in no way whatsoever can be asked to or forced to participate in legal disputes about rights
- b. at its sole discretion can
- a. deactivate or delete your activity owner account or activity profile
- b. deny you access to this website and its services.
- c. remove or reclaim your activity owner account’s or activity profile’s username and identification (e.g., but not limited to, complains from trademark owner, obscene name use, misleading name use, etc.).